Indulge in a taste of the most superlative of Southern Africa on this tour of some of the most desired destinations in the region. From the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town, start your journey with visits to the Cape of Good Hope and the blossoming bounty of Kirstenbosch. Sip from the very best of the winelands and gaze down on the cultural center of South Africa from the top of its most famous mountain. Leave civilization for an inlet of wilderness and water so massive that it can be viewed from outer space, trading the sophistication of the African elite for the roars of the primal animal kingdom. Top it all off at the largest waterfall in the world, surrounded by mist and the mighty rumble of a natural world wonder. This is the ultimate highlights reel of Southern Africa, a whirlwind of experiences that will send your mind reeling and your heart soaring.
Degree of Difficulty –
Enjoy a private sundowner cruise along the Zambezi River. Feel the mist on your face during a guided tour of the Falls. Visit a native village to experience their way of life. VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL.
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Mar; Nov-Dec 23$11,895
Jan-Mar; Nov-Dec 23$12,495
Maximum group size: 24 travelers. Savute Elephant Camp only has 12 rooms; Kwhai River has 14.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All flights between the Botswana camps; road transfer to Victoria Falls.
- On the post-extension to Kruger, roundtrip flights between Johannesburg and Skukuza.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals while on safari. Other meals as specified in itinerary.
- All wildlife viewing by 4X4 open vehicles, driven by professional rangers.
- Specialist guide will accompany group with a minimum of 10 travelers on the main program and on the extension
- Laundry and all domestic beverages (beers, juices, house wines, sodas and some domestic liquors, excluding Champagne and premium brands) at camps in Botswana.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles throughout.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees and sightseeing as specified.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Uganda – Primate Safari to “The Pearl of Africa”From$8,995.00
Zimbabwe – The Thunder & Roar of Africa’s True WildernessFrom$8,795.00
Kenya Luxury Under Thatch & Canvas – In the Footsteps of Adventurers & ConservationistsFrom$10,995.00
Tanzania – The Mysterious Wonderland of Hemingway’s AfricaFrom$8,895.00