Price Starting at $13,795.00
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a pricing estimate.
Maximum group size: 24 travelers – Elsa’s Kopje only has 12 rooms currently, all individual, some in two-bedroom cottages. AfroChic on the extension only has 10 rooms.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- American breakfast in Nairobi and all meals on safari.
- All wildlife viewing by private minibus driven by a naturalist driver/guide.
- Maximum of 6 passengers per minibus with guaranteed window seat.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and with meals.
- Professional naturalist with a minimum of 10 travelers
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Kenya is located on the Equator. The temperature, therefore, does not vary too much. During our summer months – their winter (June through August) it is about 10 degrees cooler, but days will be warm and can reach 80’s and evenings can be cool and can drop to the 40’s in the higher elevations. The rainy season is in April/May (long rains) and November (short rains). However, it does not rain every day, or all day, and rainstorms are quickly followed by brilliant sunshine which makes for incredible photographic opportunities. Wildlife viewing is good year-round; however, the migration of zebra and wildebeest follow this cycle:
- January-March – southern sector of the Serengeti in Tanzania
- April-June – central Serengeti in Tanzania
- July – western corridor of the Serengeti in Tanzania
- August-October – northern Serengeti and mostly into Maasai Mara in Kenya
- November-December – returning back to Serengeti in Tanzania and making their way to the southern sector
Southern Tanzania – The Swahili Coast & The BeastsFrom$10,395.00
South Africa – The Garden Route: Beauty and the BeastsFrom$8,795.00
Wild Splendors of Southern Africa – South Africa & Botswana – Nature’s Bountiful Feast in the Land of PlentyFrom$12,695.00
South Africa – Contrasts in MajestyFrom$8,595.00