This journey really “has game”: Play golf on some of the finest courses in South Africa and go on safari for big game on one tour! Tee up for play on the championship course of Steenberg. Travel to the Winelands and taste the sweet yield of the region’s orchards and vineyards. Visit the unique fynbos of the Western Cape and observe African penguins as they dive in and out of the surf at Boulders Beach. Experience the verdant undulating park style landscapes of the Boschenmeer and Fancourt courses. Observe the ‘Big Five’ in the Gondwana Game Reserve. Cap off your tour with the challenge of championship play at the masterpiece of a course known as Pinnacle Point. We truly have game for you, in South Africa!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 28 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Main Trip: Flight between George and Johannesburg. Extension: Johannesburg/Skukuza roundtrip.
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges as listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts and dinners daily and other meals as indicated in itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- All transfers in South Africa in deluxe motor coaches.
- All wildlife viewing by 4×4 open-air vehicles.
- Green fees for 18 holes at Milnerton Golf Club, Steenberg Golf Club, Boschemeer Golf Club, Fancourt Montagu & Outeniqua Golf Courses & Pinnacle Point Golf Club. Leopard Creek Golf Club on the extension.
- Specialist golf guide will accompany the group with 10 travelers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and during meals.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Rwanda – A Bevy of Primates in the ‘Country of a Thousand Hills’From$8,795.00
Zimbabwe – The Thunder & Roar of Africa’s True WildernessFrom$8,795.00
Kenya Unmatched – Safari Mystique Under African SkiesFrom$4,995.00
Uganda – Primate Safari to “The Pearl of Africa”From$8,995.00