Sri Lanka is a place of sweet surprises where around each verdant bend lies the beautifully unexpected. The word serendipity stems from the ancient name for this island that bursts with life and each breeze here carries with it the hint of something savory and exotic. See ancient feats of architectural achievement while viewing works of art inspired by love. The national parks here are a wonderment of diversity which you will explore in search of Sri Lankan leopard and endangered sloth bear. In places, Asian elephants congregate in numbers found nowhere else in Asia. Taste tea as you never have before and take in the cinnamon air as you walk the streets of this country’s diverse cities.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan 20-Apr; Jul-Aug; Nov-Dec 19$5,295
Jan 20-Apr; Jul-Aug; Nov-Dec 19$5,495
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 24 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodation in hotels mentioned or of similar standard; rustic tented accommodation in Wilpattu.
- All meals daily throughout the tour. Soft drinks provided during lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water during transfers and tour as well as all meals.
- Transportation throughout the tour in an air-conditioned coach or minibus, depending on size of group.
- Services of an English-speaking naturalist guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entrance fees and game runs as noted.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersFrom$4,795.00
Wild India – Mowgli’s Playground … Tigers, Langurs & Barking DeerFrom$5,295.00
Papua New Guinea – Of Huli Wig Men, Ancestral Spirits, and the SepikFrom$9,695.00
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandFrom$6,195.00