Journey to the most inspirational spots in South Africa, where the great masterpieces of Mother Nature will leave you awe-struck and breathless. Of the world’s six floral kingdoms, the Fynbos kingdom in the Cape is the smallest and richest, with over 6,000 endemic species thriving in bursts of vibrant color. Feel your heart soar at the captivating majesty of prehistoric caverns, mountaintops, and towering giant forests. Lose your breath at the fearsome beasts of the great ocean depths, as you search for whales and great white sharks by boat. Allow peace to overtake you wandering rose gardens and idyllic shorelines. Chase the adrenaline rush as you seek out the nobility of the animal kingdom on safari. Let the artwork of the natural world enthrall you.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Mar; Oct-Dec 17$9,495
Apr; Aug; Sep$9,295
Mar; Oct-Dec 17$9,995
Apr; Aug; Sep$9,795
Maximum group size: 22 travelers. Gorah only has 11 luxurious tents.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights between Johannesburg and Skukuza, roundtrip, on the post extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout at accommodations as listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfast daily and all other meals as indicated in itinerary (B = Breakfast, L =Lunch, D = Dinner).
- All transfers in South Africa in deluxe motor coaches.
- All wildlife viewing by 4×4 open-air vehicles at the parks.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group with 10 travelers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and during meals.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Escapes: South Africa – Wild Treasures of the Rainbow NationFrom$5,195
Great Escapes: Botswana – A Tapestry of Wildlife & NatureFrom$6,995
Botswana – Desert Sunset, Delta DawnFrom$7,595.00
Zimbabwe – The Thunder & Roar of Africa’s True WildernessFrom$9,295.00