Explore and experience three countries in this once in a lifetime trip through South Africa and its landlocked neighboring countries of Lesotho and Swaziland. From the melting pot culture of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa – home to the proud Zulus, to the mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, and the ancient ways of the Swazi in the Monarchy of Swaziland, this tour of royal Africa will leave you breathless. Of course, each of these kingdoms offer their own insight to another – the Animal Kingdom – which you will explore in style on safari in various nature reserves and national parks. Find out why the lion is the king of the beasts and how Lesotho became known as the Kingdom of the Sky, relax in luxury accommodations fit for royalty, and experience the regal side of Africa on this trip to three kingdoms.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 24 travelers. Imbali only has 12 luxurious chalets.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight between Cape Town and Durban on the pre-extension.
- Flights between Johannesburg and Victoria Falls, roundtrip, on the post-extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges as listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all meals while on safari and other meals as indicated in itinerary (B = Breakfast, L =Lunch, D = Dinner).
- All transfers in Southern Africa in deluxe motor coaches.
- All wildlife viewing by 4×4 open-air vehicles.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group with 10 travelers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and during meals.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.