Journey to the ‘Rainbow Nation’ on this incredible adventure to South Africa. Start in South Africa’s ‘Mother City’, Cape Town, with staggering views from the top of Table Mountain, a wealth of conservation and wildlife, sprawling botanical gardens, teeming aquariums, and the rugged beauty of the Cape peninsula. In Grootbos, discover ‘big five’ at sea – whale, dolphin, penguin, seal and great white shark. Bask in the glory of the winelands and visit award-winning vineyards. Jump into the wilds, away from the bustle of humanity, and uncover the world of the the ‘big five’ on land – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard. This is your chance to get an up-close look at one of the most awe-inspiring destinations on earth!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Feb; Jul 16-Sep; Nov-Dec 15$12,695
Jan-Feb; Jul 16-Sep; Nov-Dec 15$12,995
Maximum group size: 24 travelers. Madikwe Lepala only has 12 suites. If group is larger, they also have two smaller camps of 4 rooms each; thus the total size can be 20 rooms or 40 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges as listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all meals while on safari and other meals as indicated in itinerary.
- All transfers in deluxe motor coaches.
- All wildlife viewing by 4×4 open-air vehicles.
- Marine discovery cruise while at Grootbos.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group with 10 travelers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and during meals.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Kenya – The Original Safari DestinationFrom$4,195
Tanzania – The Mysterious Wonderland of Hemingway’s AfricaFrom$8,895.00
South Africa – The Garden Route: Beauty and the BeastsFrom$7,395.00
Southern Tanzania – The Swahili Coast & The BeastsFrom$7,995.00