Price Starting at $5,395.00
Pop the cork wine lovers: this tour gives you a behind the scenes view of the horticulture and viticulture world of California. Special tastings, wine immersion experiences, and tours of famous vineyards, Farmer’s market visits and cooking demonstrations will make it easy for you to immerse new inspirations back home in your kitchen. Experience the valley’s intense, powerful grapes that aged for decades, creating the taste of lush black fruit – blackberry, cassis, dark cherry – allied with complex underpinnings of tannins that create an unforgettable wine and culinary experience. Top off your gastronomic adventure with unparalleled touring to one of California’s most iconic little towns, known for being a foodie paradise!
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All hotels on this trip are chosen for their location, comfort and charm. All rooms are en suite with
- American breakfast daily, as well as welcome and farewell dinners. All other meals as specified (B =Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- The tour is led at all times by an experienced driver/guide.
- Airport transfers.
- Transportation in 15-passenger Maxi-Van. A maximum of 9 travelers will be accommodated per vehicle.
- All admission fees.
- All applicable hotel gratuities and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
Good company, good Zine, good Zelcome, can maNe good people.
Manitoba, Canada – In Search of the Lord of the ArcticFrom$12,695.00
Charleston, South Carolina – Southern Hospitality in the LowcountryFrom$3,495.00
Nova Scotia & New Brunswick, Canada – Canada’s Maritime Provinces – Wonders of Acadia & the Phenomenal Bay of FundyFrom$5,995.00
Québec, Canada – Montreal – Culture & Jazz in the Heart of QuebecFrom$3,595.00