The Canadian Rockies are world-famous for their stunning beauty, mountain peaks, preserved forests, glaciers, waterfalls, canyons, limestone caves and the most amazingly colored lakes. Discover these breathtaking landscapes which are home to numerous World Heritage Sites by motor coach or van, the infamous “Rocky Mountaineer” on the extension, and on treks. Your journey starts in the vibrant city of Calgary and finishes in Edmonton, but for those who want to continue the adventure, the optional extension finishes at the coastal city of Vancouver. Brown and grizzly bears, moose and elk are among the wildlife that is often seen, while birdlife boasts the Bald Eagle. Designed for the nature enthusiast, this trip will delight and awaken all the senses!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although there’s no limit we suggest a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated, or similar.
- All meals as specified.
- Services of a specialist guide throughout the tour.
- Airport transfers, transportation as noted in the itinerary in motor coach or van.
- Baggage handling.
- All park and admission fees.
- All entry fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge gratuities and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
U.S. National Parks – Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico – America’s Greatest Natural TreasuresFrom$5,995.00
Manitoba, Canada – Beluga Whales, Polar Bears & Flowering TundraFrom$8,995.00
San Diego, California – Beauty and Conservation in California’s Fair Weathered SouthFrom$4,595.00
San Francisco & Napa, California – Wine & Food in the Golden StateFrom$4,995.00