Price Starting at $6,095.00
The Canadian Rockies are world-famous for their stunning beauty, mountain peaks, preserved forests, glaciers, waterfalls, canyons, limestone caves and the most amazingly colored lakes. Discover these breathtaking landscapes which are home to numerous World Heritage Sites by motor coach or van, the infamous “Rocky Mountaineer” on the extension, and on treks. Your journey starts in the vibrant city of Calgary and finishes in Edmonton, but for those who want to continue the adventure, the optional extension finishes at the coastal city of Vancouver. Brown and grizzly bears, moose and elk are among the wildlife that is often seen, while birdlife boasts the Bald Eagle. Designed for the nature enthusiast, this trip will delight and awaken all the senses!
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated, or similar.
- All meals as specified.
- Services of a specialist guide throughout the tour.
- Airport transfers, transportation as noted in the itinerary in motor coach or van.
- Baggage handling.
- All park and admission fees.
- All entry fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge gratuities and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Québec, Canada – Montreal – Culture & Jazz in the Heart of QuebecFrom$3,595.00
Chicago, Illinois – Architecture and the Arts in the ‘Windy’ CityFrom$4,095.00
Manitoba, Canada – Beluga Whales, Polar Bears & Flowering TundraFrom$10,595.00
Columbia & Snake River, Oregon & Washington – Sipping from Nature’s Cup in America’s NorthwestFrom$5,795.00