Price Starting at $8,995.00
Discover the raw and rugged beauty of Patagonia, Argentina. Enjoy cultured Buenos Aires before exploring Patagonia, a vast land that has been shaped by wind and glacial movements. Highlights include colonies of elephant seals, migrating whales and guanacos, the relatives of camels, at Valdes Peninsula. See the largest warm weather penguins at Punta Tombo – Magellanic penguins, and dolphins at Rawson. Gaze in awe at the magnificent glaciers of glimmering ice at Los Glaciares National Park. From local estancias (sheep ranches) to comfortable hotels, this tour will delight and surprise you and you will bask in the warmth and hospitality of the locals.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although lodges are larger, this is a nature program and we do not recommend more than 25 travelers
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip flights between Buenos Aires and Iguassu Falls on the pre-extension.
- Flight between Punta Arenas and Santiago on the post-extension.
- Superior and best available accommodations throughout. Some accommodations may be rustic, but perfect for the nature experience.
- Services of naturalist guide throughout with 10 travelers.
- All meals as specified. (B=breakfast, L=lunch, BL=boxed lunch, D=dinner)
- All entry fees.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips and taxes.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance
Chile – Wine and the Wilds in the Land of PoetsFrom$6,295.00
Peru – Land of Mysticism … Five Thousand Years of HistoryFrom$6,795.00
Brazil – A Sense of Water: The Amazon, Iguassu Falls & Rio de JaneiroFrom$5,395.00
Cuba – Passion, Preservation, and the Rhythms of LifeFrom$4,595.00