Price Starting at $9,995.00
Discover the wild and beautiful contrasts of Mother Nature on this journey to Chile, the most southern country in the world, bordered by the Andes, the world’s second highest mountain range, and 2,700 miles of Pacific coastline, unmatched by any other country. Begin in Santiago, the metropolitan center of life in this South American hub, where your introduction to the German colonial roots of this nation will set the stage for feeling as the original settlers felt – stunned and captivated by the beauty of Chile. Visit the Atacama Desert, the driest place on Earth, with vast and endless sands. Discover the thriving Lake District and explore a landscape dotted with active volcanoes, roaring waterfalls, and quaint German architecture before heading into the untamed wilderness of Patagonia, one of the most geologically diverse places on our planet. This is an adventure into the mysteries of Mother Nature herself, where you will discover just what this miraculous planet we call home is capable of.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although larger sizes can be accommodated, we recommend a maximum of 20 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations at hotels as indicated or similar.
- American breakfast daily; all other meals as specified on itinerary.
- Deluxe motor coach for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Activities vary per destination and can include walks, treks, horseback riding, drives, etc.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group throughout with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and with meals.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands – In the Footsteps of EvolutionFrom$8,995.00
Chile – Wine and the Wilds in the Land of Poets
Cuba – Passion, Preservation, and the Rhythms of LifeFrom$3,395.00
Belize – Including Tikal, Guatemala – Reefs, Rainforests & Mayan Ruins