Price Starting at $7,395.00
Discover the magical islands of New Zealand and its rich heritage of cultures, from Auckland’s Polynesian, Rotorua’s Maori, Dunedin’s Scottish and to the English charm of Christchurch – this country is a melting pot of traditions and waterways. A cruise along fjords and lakes created from volcanoes and glaciers exposes the hidden delights of unspoiled wilderness teeming with native plants, trees and wildlife. Majestic mountains tower overhead while geysers spew water towards the skies. It’s no wonder that the Lord of the Rings film trilogy was filmed in this mystical land.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as specified. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All sightseeing by deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Water in the coaches and with included meals.
- Milford Sound cruise and Shotover River jet boat.
- Accompanied by specialist guide throughout with minimum of 10 travelers.
- All entrance fees to places of interest.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Sri Lanka – Diversity in Exotic CeylonFrom$4,895.00
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandFrom$6,195.00
Borneo, Malaysia – Treasures, Traditions & Nature’s BountyFrom$6,895.00
India – An Alluring Collection of Nature & Cultural HitsFrom$3,495