Discover the magical islands of New Zealand and its rich heritage of cultures, from Auckland’s Polynesian, Rotorua’s Maori, Dunedin’s Scottish and to the English charm of Christchurch – this country is a melting pot of traditions and waterways. A cruise along fjords and lakes created from volcanoes and glaciers exposes the hidden delights of unspoiled wilderness teeming with native plants, trees and wildlife. Majestic mountains tower overhead while geysers spew water towards the skies. It’s no wonder that the Lord of the Rings film trilogy was filmed in this mystical land.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as specified. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All sightseeing by deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Water in the coaches and with included meals.
- Milford Sound cruise and Shotover River jet boat.
- Accompanied by specialist guide throughout with minimum of 10 travelers.
- All entrance fees to places of interest.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Fiji has a warm tropical climate year-round, with best months being late March through December. Temperature is between 75 and 90 degrees year-round, with a cooling trade wind for most of the year. The wet season is normally from November to April, with heavy, brief, localized showers.
India – Timeless Land of the Taj Mahal & Wild TigersFrom$3,395.00
China – Wonders of Man & NatureFrom$5,395.00
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersFrom$5,795.00
Wild India – Mowgli’s Playground … Tigers, Langurs & Barking DeerFrom$5,795.00