India’s romantic culture, storied past and natural beauty come alive on this classic tour through some of its most alluring sites. Indulge your senses with old-world glamour and ancient traditions. Revel in the vibrant hues of saffron, orange, magenta and turquoise as sari-clad women sweep past you. Discover a wealth of artistic and architectural treasures amidst modern city streets, winding alleyways and rural landscapes. Recount centuries of great imperial rulers, spiritual devotion and legends at such famed sites as the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Varanasi and Khajuraho’s erotic temples. Search for the magnificent wild tiger amidst crumbling monuments in the former hunting grounds of royals. This is India as you’ve never imagined it – and will never forget!
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Train transfers from Jhansi to Agra, as well as from Bharatpur to Ranthambhore.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and other meals as specified in itinerary, as well as Welcome and Farewell dinners (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Services of highly qualified English-speaking cultural guide throughout, as well as local guides.
- Wildlife viewing in Ranthambhore by canter or jeep.
- Sightseeing in air-conditioned motor coaches.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori Culture
Vietnam – A Tapestry of Beauty, History & TraditionsFrom$5,995.00
China – Wonders of Man & NatureFrom$5,395.00
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandFrom$8,895.00