Price Starting at $7,995.00
From Sumatra, home to Southeast Asia’s largest lake and dense jungles, Indonesia stretches over 3,000 miles to Papua, and is as varied as it is unique. Hindu-Buddhist monuments at Borobudur, Komodo dragons, orangutans, and countless deserted beaches and natural wonders grace an archipelago filled with mystique, nature and beauty. On your trip, search for orangutans at Camp Leakey, trek for the largest monitor lizard in the world at Komodo, and swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters filled with gorgeous coral. Visit the crown jewel of Indonesia’s many islands, Bali, a paradise framed by sweeping beaches and natural wonders, and graced by a rich and intriguing culture. If you love the true exotic and appreciate experiences that are rare and magical, this is the ultimate expedition for you!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Jun; Sep 16-Dec$7,995
Jan-Jun; Sep 16-Dec$8,395
Maximum group size: 24 travellers. The Cheng Ho can only accommodate 24 travellers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- On the extension, flights between Denpasar and Lombok.
- Superior accommodations as indicated, or similar.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Complimentary bottled water throughout.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach throughout.
- Air-conditioned chartered vessel Plataran Ambasi, Plataran Felicia or Sea Safari Cheng Ho, or similar, accommodating a maximum of 24 travelers for Komodo.
- Services of a highly-trained English-speaking guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel tips and taxes, plus gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees to visited monuments and parks.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
We are working on bringing you new content soon. Thanks for your patience.
Borneo, Malaysia – Treasures, Traditions & Nature’s BountyFrom$7,995.00
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia – A Culture Mosaic of Asian MarvelsFrom$5,295.00
India – Timeless Land of the Taj Mahal & Wild TigersFrom$2,995.00
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori Culture