Discover the magnificent landscapes and unique wildlife of Namibia, where apricot-hued desert sands swirl into razor sharp towering dunes, some of the largest in the world. It has been given many names: the land of contrasts, the land God made in anger, the ageless land, but it adopted the name Namibia, after the Namib Desert, one of the oldest in the world. Visit Etosha National Park’s sprawling salt pan waterholes and watch the drama of the bush unfold right in front of your eyes. Search for desert elephant in Damaraland and marvel at the rock paintings in Twyfelfontein. Find out the latest from the Cheetah Conservation Fund about their quest to protect this endangered cat. Bushwalking and drives in 4×4 vehicles reward you with the wildlife treasures that inhabit this sometimes rough and harsh terrain. Charming lodges make almost dream-like havens for relaxing under the starry skies.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 20 travelers. Kipwe Camp has only 10 bungalows.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights via light aircraft between Swakopmund/ Sossusvlei/Windhoek on the post-extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout.
- All meals on safari. Other meals as specified.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group with 10 travelers on the main trip.
- All transfers between parks by deluxe, airconditioned motor coach.
- All wildlife viewing by 4×4 vehicles, driven by rangers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Escapes: Tanzania – Treasures from the Land of KilimanjaroFrom$4,395
South Africa – Treasures of the Rainbow Nation
Uganda – Primate Safari to “The Pearl of Africa”From$9,495.00
Kenya Luxury Under Thatch & Canvas – In the Footsteps of Adventurers & ConservationistsFrom$11,695.00