The pages of Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book come alive as you travel through India’s ancient civilizations, architectural wonders and lush nature reserves. Feel your heart pound while watching a magnificent wild tiger stroll through its native habitat; explore bamboo thickets and sal forests; watch the mahouts and their elephants as they search the jungle for tigers; be entertained at the amazing temples of Khajuraho and stand in reverence at the holy city of Varanasi. An exotic landscape of rich colors, textures and unique wildlife brimming with cultural wonders, you’ll be inspired to pen your own ‘Jungle Book.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan 6-Apr 15$6,195
Apr 16-Sep 30$5,495
Oct 1-Dec 20$6,395
Jan 6-Apr 15$6,395
Apr 16-Sep 30$5,695
Oct 1-Dec 20$6,595
Maximum group size: 20 travelers. Jamtara Camp only has 10 tents.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight between Jaipur and Delhi on the extension.
- Services of naturalist English-speaking guide throughout, as well as local guides.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals as indicated in itinerary (B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner).
- Sightseeing in National Parks and points of interest as indicated in private vehicles.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,495.00
Great Escapes: India – An Alluring Collection of Nature & Cultural HitsFrom$3,595
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori Culture
Great Escapes: Vietnam – A Mosaic of Culture & Natural BeautyFrom$2,795