Price Starting at $6,495.00
India’s rich culture comes to life on this journey through the exotic South. Experience the history of India as you explore beautiful towns and cities still showing evidence of European influence in three different States – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. Step into the past as you discover majestic temples filled with art and artifacts and enjoy the serenity of a houseboat ride down a network of canals on the backwaters of Kerala. Search for the rare tiger, ndole (wild dog) and wild elephant at Nagarahole National Park. Be enchanted by the tranquility of Coorg with its coffee and spice plantations, where perhaps, you may find inner peace. Be enthralled by the contradiction that is India!
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Air between Kochi and Colombo on the post extension.
- Luxury accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and all other meals as indicated in your itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Sightseeing via private air-conditioned motor coach.
- Complimentary bottled water in touring vehicles and during meals.
- Specialist guide throughout as well as local guides.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entrance fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia – A Culture Mosaic of Asian MarvelsFrom$5,795.00
Great Escapes: Vietnam – A Mosaic of Culture & Natural BeautyFrom$3,295
Borneo, Malaysia – Treasures, Traditions & Nature’s BountyFrom$8,595.00
Vietnam & Cambodia – Splendors of the Mekong & UNESCO SitesFrom$6,595.00