India’s rich culture comes to life on this journey through the exotic South. Experience the history of India as you explore beautiful towns and cities still showing evidence of European influence in three different States – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. Step into the past as you discover majestic temples filled with art and artifacts and enjoy the serenity of a houseboat ride down a network of canals on the backwaters of Kerala. Search for the rare tiger, ndole (wild dog) and wild elephant at Nagarahole National Park. Be enchanted by the tranquility of Coorg with its coffee and spice plantations, where perhaps, you may find inner peace. Be enthralled by the contradiction that is India!
Degree of Difficulty –
Pricing: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan 6-Apr 15$6,795
Apr 16-Sep 30$6,295
Oct 1-Dec 20$6,995
Jan 6-Apr 15$6,995
Apr 16-Sep 30$6,495
Oct 1-Dec 20$7,195
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend a maximum of 30
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Air between Kochi and Colombo on the post extension.
- Luxury accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and all other meals as indicated in your itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Sightseeing via private air-conditioned motor coach.
- Complimentary bottled water in touring vehicles and during meals.
- Specialist guide throughout as well as local guides.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,495.00
Vietnam & Cambodia – Splendors of the Mekong & UNESCO SitesFrom$5,995.00
India – 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 20 DaysFrom$7,995.00
Sri Lanka – Diversity in Exotic CeylonFrom$3,995.00