Price Starting at $5,295.00
As time goes by… isn’t it time you explored the legendary wonder and romance that is Morocco! Experience a classic expedition to the magnificent Imperial Cities and Atlas Mountains of Morocco. The exotic blend of ancient and modern, African, Arabian and European influences will almost seem a mirage as you journey between the imperial cities. Marvel at the incredible vistas and rewarding birding of the Atlas Mountains, sleep in tents in the desert to welcome the rising sun in the morning over the Sahara dunes, and discover why Morocco has always been a crossroads for many cultures. Throughout, you will be welcomed into Moroccan private homes and enjoy the exotic luxury of palace hotels.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Feb 4-Jun 30; Sep 1-Nov 5; Dec 17-Jan 6$5,595
Rest of the Year$5,295
Feb 4-Jun 30; Sep 1-Nov 5; Dec 17-Jan 6$5,895
Rest of the Year$5,595
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations as indicated (with the exception of the optional tent at Erfoud).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Complimentary bottled water throughout.
- Land Rovers for sightseeing in Erfoud.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach throughout.
- Services of a highly-trained English-speaking guide.
- Private visits to homes and museums as indicated in itinerary.
- All applicable hotel tips and taxes, plus gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees to visited monuments.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.