Behold the mysteries of ancient Pharaohs on an adventure to the heart of Egypt along the Nile. Present and past unite as towering monuments, majestic statues and colorful art depicting life that existed centuries ago are part of the everyday landscape. Experience the romance of desert sands and brilliant sunsets while unlocking the secrets of ancient rulers, crocodile and falcon gods, and the huge paws of the Sphinx. Cruise the Nile River viewing lush vegetation and desert dunes, and complete the adventure in Alexandria on the Mediterranean, the last seat of the Pharaohs before Roman occupation, with lasting vestiges of Greek and Jewish contributions. Indiana Jones should have been so lucky!
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights between Cairo/Abu Simbel/Aswan, and Luxor/Simbel/Cairo.
- Flight between Amman and Cairo on the pre-extension.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- 4-Day/3-Night Nile cruise aboard the M/S SONESTA ST. GEORGE or similar.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners; breakfast daily; lunch on tour days and all meals on Nile Cruise.
- English-speaking expert Egyptologist throughout, Bedouin guides in Siwa, and English-speaking guide during Jordan extension.
- Sightseeing by private motor coach.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Egypt & the Nile – Follow the Path of the PharaohsFrom$7,995.00
Sudan – The Kingdom of the Nubian PharaohsFrom$6,895.00
Egypt & the Nile – Wild & Pharaonic Treasures in the “Two Lands”From$7,995.00
Israel – Holyland Unveiled: History, People, Religion & BeautyFrom$3,995.00