Price Starting at $3,995.00
Israel has everything: historical depth, cultural diversity, political complexity, sanctity, beauty, comfort, and contemporaneity. The history of Israel is itself worth the price of the trip; the mix of peoples and cultures offers another vital appeal; the opportunity that travelers have to engage in a first-hand encounter with the political complexity of the nation is not only valuable but vital to any real understanding of the issues beyond newspaper headlines; the religious heritage of the region is profoundly moving for anyone to whom religious faith is an important dimension of personal life; the diverse beauty of Israel’s natural environment is also surprising for such a small nation; the comfort of the hotel properties is a welcome relief to inevitably busy days; and the extraordinary economic vitality of Israel is perhaps the most eloquent testimony of the nation’s strength and promise.
Degree of Difficulty –
Note: High holidays for Jewish and Christian faiths are excluded from pricing and certain other times might require price adjustments.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations and meals as indicated in itinerary.
- Complimentary bottled water throughout.
- Sightseeing by deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Services of a highly-trained English-speaking guide throughout.
- All entry fees to visited monuments.
- All applicable hotel tips and taxes, plus gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Egypt & the Nile – Eternal Land of the Pyramids & BeyondFrom$7,295.00
Egypt & the Nile – Nubian Influence on Dynastic & Present Day EgyptFrom$4,995.00
Egypt & Kenya – Pyramids, The Nile, & The ‘Big Five’From$10,995.00
Egypt & Sudan – Gifts of the Nile: Egyptian & Kushite SplendorFrom$10,995.00