Price Starting at $5,295.00
Israel’s unmatched history, archaeological treasures and cultural attractions make it an essential destination for religious pilgrims and secular travelers alike. Explore Jerusalem, a walled hilltop city with a fabled 5,000-year past, sacred to more than a third of the world’s population. In Bethlehem, Galilee and across the countryside, retrace Biblical events and learn about ancient civilizations and unique modern communities. Israel is as beautiful as it is fascinating and you will be struck by the majestic deserts, rolling hills and picturesque coastlines. And, to enrich your journey, we’ve arranged exclusive lectures with journalists, writers and experts on hot historical and current topics.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
Note: High holidays for Jewish and Christian faiths are excluded from pricing and certain other times might require price adjustments.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations and meals as indicated in itinerary.
- Complimentary bottled water throughout.
- Sightseeing by deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Services of a highly-trained English-speaking guide throughout.
- All entry fees to visited monuments.
- All applicable hotel tips and taxes, plus gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Egypt & Kenya – Pyramids, The Nile, & The ‘Big Five’From$10,995.00
Egypt & the Nile – Nubian Influence on Dynastic & Present Day EgyptFrom$4,995.00
Sudan – The Kingdom of the Nubian PharaohsFrom$6,895.00
Great Escapes: Morocco – Imperial Cities, Kasbahs & Berber ‘Whiskey’From$4,595