Discover a land so filled with contrasts that every visit, every destination, every encounter is a chance to be surprised and intrigued. China is a country of seemingly limitless possibilities. The place that invented fireworks and umbrellas, kites and the abacus continues to astound visitors with constant invention and reinvention. Here modernity and tradition intertwine and produce stunning architecture, succulent cuisine, and fascinating cultural expressions. Progress and conservation also seek some sort of harmony, particularly when it comes to protecting and fostering future generations of that most adorable icon of China—the giant panda. In this country the span of centuries—indeed millennia—finds expression in wonders big and small, from the Great Wall to unexpected temples in hidden corners and quiet moments of contemplation in placid parks. China is a land of contrasts, and that is what makes it so alluring.
Degree of Difficulty –
Pricing: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Mar; Jun; Nov-Dec$4,795
Apr-May; Jul-Aug; Sep-Oct$4,995
Jan-Mar; Jun; Nov-Dec$4,995
Apr-May; Jul-Aug; Sep-Oct$5,295
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All flights within China.
- Superior or best available accommodations throughout, or similar.
- Breakfast daily, all other meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing via private air-conditioned motor coach with English speaking local guides.
- Complimentary bottled water in touring vehicles.
- Professional Cultural Guide with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Papua New Guinea – Of Huli Wig Men, Ancestral Spirits, and the SepikFrom$9,695.00
Borneo, Malaysia – Treasures, Traditions & Nature’s BountyFrom$6,895.00
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia – A Culture Mosaic of Asian MarvelsFrom$4,895.00
Vietnam – A Tapestry of Beauty, History & TraditionsFrom$4,395.00