Price Starting at $5,295.00
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Due to the size of some of the lodging, maximum group size is 22 travelers.
While prices are year-round, there are certain blackout dates usually pertaining to holidays and
festivals that we’ll need to book around, as pricing will increase.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior and best available accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach.
- Accompanied by a specialist guide with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner.)
- All entry fees.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Brazil – A Sense of Water: The Amazon, Iguassu Falls & Rio de JaneiroFrom$6,595.00
Antarctica – Secrets of the Seventh Continent
Cuba – Passion, Preservation, and the Rhythms of LifeFrom$3,395.00
Great Escapes: Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995