Price Starting at $7,995.00
Discover the rainforests, wildlife and culture of the incredible land of Borneo, Malaysia. In Sabah, trek through the tropical rainforests in search of a paradise filled with gibbons and hornbills, some of the world’s largest butterflies and the endangered orangutan. In Sepilok and Danum Valley, learn about the conservation efforts being made to protect the rainforests and all the creatures, big and small, inhabiting them. In Sukau, search for pygmy elephants, wild orangutans and endemic proboscis monkeys. Your tour will include sanctuary sites for Bornean sun bears, the endemic proboscis monkeys, and of course the orangutan. Along the way, you’ll meet the warm and engaging people of Malaysia and learn about their different customs, and you’ll indulge in Malaysia’s distinctive cuisine. For cultural immersion, take the post extension to Sarawak and pre-extension to Singapore.
Degree of Difficulty –
Pricing: Per person, based on double occupancy
The pricing above is indicative. Depending on departure date, there may be surcharges at some of the hotels.
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 25 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights on the extension.
- Superior, best available, or rustic accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Air-conditioned motor coach with experienced local driver/guides.
- Local guides throughout.
- All applicable hotel/lodge gratuities and taxes.
- All entry fees for included sightseeing venues.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Australia “Down Under” Unveiled: The Nature & Culture of Oz
India – 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 20 DaysFrom$7,995.00
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersFrom$4,995.00
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia – A Culture Mosaic of Asian MarvelsFrom$5,295.00