Price Starting at $6,295.00
Few places in the world provide the sensory journey of Chile. This land is known for its decadent wines, its thriving culture, and a staggering array of natural beauty. This trip is custom built to bring the two together as you sip wines from the most celebrated regions of Chile alongside glittering lakefronts, snow-capped volcanoes, and sugar sand beaches. This is a country to drink in and savor. Take a journey of true indulgence as you experience the vineyards and vintages of Chile, discovering the intricacies of this remarkable nation and your palate along the way
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although no restrictions, we suggest a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior or best available accommodations throughout as indicated, or similar.
- Flight between Santiago /Mendoza and Mendoza/Buenos Aires on the post extension.
- Breakfast daily, all other meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing via private air-conditioned motor coach with English speaking guide.
- All applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park and places of interest entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Peruvian Amazon – The Mighty Amazon & Incan EmpireFrom$5,995.00
Cuba – Caribbean Vibrations: The Beating of Cuba’s Musical HeartFrom$3,995.00
Costa Rica – Showcase of ConservationFrom$2,995.00
Colombia – Modernity Meets Tradition in the Foothills of the AndesFrom$5,195.00