Ancient and mysterious, the countries of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia beckon you to experience the magic of Southeast Asia. Marvel at the scenic beauty and fascinating cultures of the region where you will discover skillful artisans, traditional mountain villages, Buddhist temples and of course, the sauntering elephants. Explore the wonders that abound in Luan Prabang and Siem Reap, from the Tam Ting Caves to the Angkor Thom. Along the way, weave the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia into memories that you will drift back upon for years to come!
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as indicated in itinerary.
- Water included during touring in motor coach.
- All touring via air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Two-day cruise on traditional riverboat.
- Services of professional English-speaking tour guide throughout.
- Cultural seminars and experiences throughout.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
India – Timeless Land of the Taj Mahal & Wild TigersFrom$2,995.00
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,495.00
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersFrom$4,995.00
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori Culture