Price Starting at $4,395.00
Experience a country still unspoiled and quite unique in the world. Meet the cultured, attractive, and hospitable people of Vietnam in a variety of settings…from the entrepreneurial spirit of the Vietnamese in the markets of fast-moving Ho Chi Minh City, to the spirit of the past in the tranquil Temple of Literature in Hanoi. View the diverse architectural styles, a legacy of a long history of foreign invasions, in these two cities, as well as in Hue and Hoi An. Travel through highland plateaus and narrow coastal plains with stunning limestone scenery, and marvel at the beauty of Ha Long Bay on a luxury boat. Though often associated with hardship and war, today you will find Vietnam a serene and peaceful place to visit.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Internal air within Vietnam.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Boat tickets according to itinerary.
- Services of English-speaking guide throughout the tour with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.)
- All touring via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Water in vehicles and with all meals.
- All entry fees.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Wild India – Mowgli’s Playground … Tigers, Langurs & Barking DeerFrom$5,295.00
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,195.00
India – Timeless Land of the Taj Mahal & Wild TigersFrom$2,995.00
China – Wonders of Man & NatureFrom$4,795.00