Price Starting at $3,995.00
Get lost in magical Peru, home to the world’s largest rainforest and the mystical ruins of the Incans. Beginning in Lima, observe how this city has retained its traditional flavor through the centuries and how much religious art has influenced its founding. Discover the colors of Cusco and the Incan temples in Urubamba Valley before attempting to unravel the mysteries behind the glorious lost city of Machu Picchu. Learn from local villagers what it was like during pre-Inca times and how they maintain their traditions today. Your accommodations provide comfort worthy of the Incan gods as you fall under the delightful spell of Peru.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight to Puerto Maldonado, returning to Lima, on the extension.
- Accommodations as listed, or similar.
- American breakfast daily. All other meals as specified.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips, and taxes.
- Expert local guides throughout.
- All entrance fees to places of interest visited and on sightseeing tours indicated in the itinerary.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Peruvian Amazon – The Mighty Amazon & Incan EmpireFrom$6,695.00
Chile – Wine and the Wilds in the Land of Poets
Brazil, Uruguay & Argentina – A Tale of Three Cities: Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo & Buenos AiresFrom$6,895.00
Costa Rica – Showcase of ConservationFrom$3,395.00