Get lost in magical Peru, home to the world’s largest rainforest and the mystical ruins of the Incans. Beginning in Lima, observe how this city has retained its traditional flavor through the centuries and how much religious art has influenced its founding. Discover the colors of Cusco and the Incan temples in Urubamba Valley before attempting to unravel the mysteries behind the glorious lost city of Machu Picchu. Learn from local villagers what it was like during pre-Inca times and how they maintain their traditions today. Your accommodations provide comfort worthy of the Incan gods as you fall under the delightful spell of Peru.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although no restrictions, we suggest a maximum of 35 travelers
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight to Puerto Maldonado, returning to Lima, on the extension.
- Accommodations as listed, or similar.
- American breakfast daily. All other meals as specified.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips, and taxes.
- Expert local guides throughout.
- All entrance fees to places of interest visited and on sightseeing tours indicated in the itinerary.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Chile & Argentina – Andean Grandeur in the Patagonian Lake DistrictFrom$8,995.00
Patagonia – Fire and Ice in a Most Diverse LandFrom$8,995.00
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands – Natural Selection in the Enchanted IslesFrom$5,395.00
Belize – Including Tikal, Guatemala – Reefs, Rainforests & Mayan RuinsFrom$6,195.00