The ebb and flow of Cuba is omnipresent and is manifested in vibrations that reverberate throughout this dynamic place. Every pore is filled with the low hum of vintage cars that course through the aged streets of Havana, with the sounds of music syncopated to a rhythm of the past. Feet step, hips sway in response to the addictive pulsations. The lull and crescendo of conversation emanate from doors of Havana’s classic bars and spill into the street adding to the chorus of sounds around you. As the ears are enticed by the myriad sounds, the eyes are entranced visual works of genius in colors that draw sight in every direction, creating rhythmic sensations in the mind. In every corner is some expression of the Cuban soul: a splash of color here, a guitar riff there, a serpentine vine crawling up a Spanish arch. It is spice, it is movement, it is the lugubriously refreshing essence of a mojito, it is Cuba
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
1. Due to the nature of the activities, the program is subject to change without notice. In the event certain activities are no longer available, we will make every effort for a substitute of a similar activity or experience.
2. This program is organized under the auspice of the general licensed educational for people-to-people travel sponsored by Classic Escapes under CFR 515.565(b). Unlike most programs we operate throughout the world, licensing requires that all participants engage in a full-time schedule of educational activities (people-topeople). There will be limited to no free time on this program to fulfill the requirements.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations as indicated, or best available.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily while in Cuba.
- All transfers and tours by private motor coach.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and with meals.
- Professional guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Visa fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
Antarctica – Secrets of the Seventh Continent
Brazil, Uruguay & Argentina – A Tale of Three Cities: Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo & Buenos AiresFrom$6,895.00
Patagonia – Fire and Ice in a Most Diverse LandFrom$7,695.00
Chile – Land of Contrasts: Desert, Lakes, & GlaciersFrom$10,995.00