Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: We recommend a maximum of 30 travelers.
NOTE: In the summer months, Central Europe explodes with festivals honoring the many composers that this region has produced through the ages. Depending on interest and month of travel, we will include festivals into the program and might need to modify the program to accommodate the festival schedules. Pricing for the festivals is not included in this program, but will be added once the activity and dates are selected.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Four-star accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach.
- Continental breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner and other meals as per itinerary.(B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Opera tickets in Vienna.
- All museum and attraction entry fees indicated on itinerary.
- Porterage for baggage handling.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Southern Italy – Discovering Magna Graecia in the Boot of ItalyFrom$5,895.00
Sicily, Italy – Nature and Archaeology in Ancient TrinacriaFrom$4,995.00
France – From Palatable Provence to the Redolent Riviera
Croatia – Beyond the Dalmatian Coast: A Journey Through the CenturiesFrom$7,595.00