Embark on this unique tour of Europe, where the customary stops in major cities are each punctuated with a trip to that city’s zoo. This trip has been carefully curated to feature some of the most remarkable zoos in Europe, from the open environment that puts tourist next to ape in Apenheul Primate Park to the rebuilt and reclaimed zoos of Germany that were once demolished during the world wars. This is an opportunity to visit some of the most incredible animal sanctuaries on Earth, places where exotic species were bred in captivity for the first time, and where millions upon millions of people have discovered a love for our animal brethren. Explore the wild side of Europe on this tour of its most superlative zoos.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 182 people total on the vessel.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Airfare between Berlin & Amsterdam on the main trip; between London and Berlin on the pre-extension; and between Basel & Prague on the post extension.
- Five-star accommodations at hotels in Berlin, Amsterdam and Basel. Four-star hotels on the post-extension in Prague and Vienna and on the pre-extension to London.
- 7 nights in a stateroom aboard the Emerald StarShips based on Category E. Upgrades to other cabin categories available at additional cost.
- Visits to Zoos as listed on itinerary, specially-led by Zoo staff.
- Shore excursions and Zoo visits either on foot or by First Class Coach.
- All meals, including the Captain’s Welcome & Farewell dinners on board.
- Breakfast daily on land, plus other meals as specified.
- Extended drink package on board the Emerald Star-Ships.
- First-class service from English speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides.
- Complimentary bicycles on board.
- Complimentary WiFi on board.
- All tips and gratuities aboard the Emerald Star Ships. Tips are not included on land program.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance
The Nature of Greece – The Immortal Landscape: Peaks, Gorges, Caves, and CoastFrom$8,695.00
The Nature of Italy: Rome to Naples ~ Italy’s Notable National Parks and Glorious GrottosFrom$5,995.00
Taste of Italy – Wines, Confections, and DelicaciesFrom$5,695.00
Central Europe in Concert – Germany & Austria