The garden has long been a staple of English culture. From the sprawling and opulent royal gardens, framing castles and manor houses throughout the realm, to the eruptions of color and scent cultivated outside of each modest cottage in the countryside, the art of gardening is a quintessentially English past-time. Delve into the most beautiful and renowned gardens of Great Britain on this horticultural tour and trip to the Chelsea Garden Show. Whether you’re learning to identify medicinal plants in the 350-year-old Chelsea Physic Garden or enjoying Beth Chatto’s gardens, this is an experience that will continue to blossom in your memory forever.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 30 travelers.
NOTE: This tour can be taken between April and October. The Chelsea Flower Show is only in May, but we will supplement with other gardens during the other months.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations as indicated in the itinerary.
- Breakfast daily, welcome and farewell dinners and all other meals as indicated in itinerary.
- Chelsea Flower show ticket.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned motor coach.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles during touring.
- All applicable hotel gratuities and taxes.
- Specialist guide with a minimum of 10 travelers on the main program.
- All entry fees per the itinerary.
- Complimentary passport wallets and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Umbria, Italy – Jazz & Food in the Green Heart of ItalyFrom$4,595.00
European River Cruises – Germany, Austria, Slovakia & Hungary – Danube Delights & Medieval Nuremberg
Sicily, Italy – Nature and Archaeology in Ancient TrinacriaFrom$4,995.00
The Arctic – Svalbard Archipelago, Norway – The Wildlife Kingdom of the NorthFrom$13,250.00