Price Starting at $6,195.00
Travel to where the colorful plumage of tropical birds accentuates the vine encrusted stone edifices of Central America’s Mayan past. Explore the only sanctuary to be dedicated to the solitary and elusive jaguar while your eyes feast on the multitude of exotic tropical birdlife that Belize has to offer. Visit Xunantunich, once a hub of Mayan civilization, now a magnificent ruin, whose central pyramid stands amid the cacophony of the living jungle. Explore the Underworld in the caves of Xibalba in Belize, and Tikal, Guatemala, where the Mayans built a temple believed to be a portal to a spiritual Underworld. At all times you are surrounded by the incessant calls of thriving birdlife accompanied by the ancient voices of the region’s Mayan past.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 20 travelers. Jamtara Camp only has 10 tents.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight between Jaipur and Delhi on the extension.
- Services of naturalist English-speaking guide throughout, as well as local guides.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals as indicated in itinerary (B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner).
- Sightseeing in National Parks and points of interest as indicated in private vehicles.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995
Cuba – Caribbean Vibrations: The Beating of Cuba’s Musical HeartFrom$3,995.00
Peru – Escapade to the AndesFrom$3,995.00
Cuba – Cubano Sato: The Nature of Hemingway’s Cuba