Discover some of the most impressive wilderness in the world. From lion to wild dog and countless bird species, witness incredible wildlife on walks, boat rides, and open canopied 4×4 drives that allow you to capture every precious sight. Visit Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park with its massive herds of elephants and abundant predators. At Victoria Falls, feel the mist amid its magnificent thunderous cascades. Marvel at a plethora of wildlife on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana and watch as elephant and buffalo quench their thirst in the river. When you’re not out on a natural adventure, experience the elegant accommodations of your camps and the friendly service of the local staff. This is a fascinating journey for anyone who wants a more private, exclusive experience.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 16 travelers. Changa only has 8 rooms, although two are family tents and group size can expand.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flights between Hwange/Kariba/Harare.
- Flight between Kariba/Victoria Falls on the post extension.
- Flight between Cape Town/Johannesburg on the pre extension.
- All meals daily at camps. Other meals as indicated.
- All wildlife viewing by 4X4 vehicles, driven by professional ranger, by foot and by boat.
- Specialist guide will accompany the group with a minimum of 10 travelers.
- Complimentary bottled water in vehicles throughout.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
South Africa Golf – A Journey That Really Has GameFrom$6,695.00
Uganda – Primate Safari to “The Pearl of Africa”From$8,995.00
Highlights of Southern Africa – Cape Town South Africa, Okavango Delta & Savute Botswana & Victoria Falls, ZimbabweFrom$11,895.00
Ethiopia – Treasures of Abyssinia: A Tapestry of Man and GodFrom$5,595.00