Discover a kaleidoscope of colors on this journey to India’s most famous sites. Marvel at the stark contrast of the white Taj Mahal surrounded by its lush green gardens and blue reflecting pool, gaze upon the Pink City of Jaipur so named for its uniquely painted pink buildings, and explore the Amber Fort and its opulent halls made of red sandstone and marble. India’s striking colors extend from the man-made world to the natural at Ranthambhore National Park, where the visually arresting orange and black striped tiger can be bet seen stalking through the underbrush of the park. After this strip to India you will feel like you are seeing the world in color for the very first time!
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight between Jaipur and Delhi.
- Train transfers from Bharatpur to Ranthambhore.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and other meals as specified in itinerary, as well as Welcome and Farewell dinners (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Services of highly qualified English-speaking cultural guide throughout, as well as local guides.
- Wildlife viewing in Ranthambhore by canter or jeep.
- Sightseeing in air-conditioned motor coaches.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Borneo, Malaysia – Treasures, Traditions & Nature’s BountyFrom$8,595.00
Vietnam & Cambodia – Splendors of the Mekong & UNESCO SitesFrom$6,595.00
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,695.00
China – Wonders of Man & NatureFrom$5,395.00