Price Starting at $6,595.00
Take a step into the timeless enchantment of the far east. In Vietnam, barter in floating marketplaces for gourmet ingredients that local chefs will teach you to carve and prepare. Explore colorful cities and sacred temples, meeting locals along the way who will impart upon you the importance of these sites. Cambodia’s ancient charm weaves together with somber historical context, where your days will be spent examining the way the past has impacted the present. Whether you’re exploring churches built by European colonizers or temples that have stood for thousands of years, the spirituality of these places impacts the beauty of the architecture and the spirit of its people. Lose yourself in exploration in Vietnam and Cambodia.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Internal air Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh City, and Phnom Penh/Siem Reap.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Luxury cruise aboard the Jahan with all meals included and activities.
- Breakfast daily; other meals as specified in itinerary.
- Services of English-speaking guide throughout the tour with a minimum of 10 travelers, on both the main and extension programs.
- All touring via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Water in vehicles and with all meals.
- All entry fees.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori Culture
South India – Spices, Temples, and the Tiger’s EyeFrom$6,495.00
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandFrom$8,895.00
India – 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 20 DaysFrom$7,995.00