Price Starting at $4,495.00
Discover the land of sultans and mystical “whirling dervishes” on a journey to the “Cradle of Civilization.” Visit legendary palaces in Istanbul, watch history come alive as you view the Hippodrome and marvel at the ancient sites of Ephesus, Assos and Pergamum. Experience a modern day version of the age-old ritual of the “whirling dervishes,” and learn about the religious diversity of Turkey – from the Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia, to St. Paul’s city of Perge. From the surrealistic landscape of Cappadocia to the unforgettable city of Troy, you too will whirl like a “dervish” from the treasures of Turkey dancing in your mind on your return home.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Flight between Istanbul and Ankara.
- Superior accommodations as indicated, or similar.
- Breakfast daily, all other meals as indicated (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- All touring via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Cultural guide throughout tour.
- Water in vehicles and during meals.
- All applicable hotel taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Women’s Journey to Egypt – Women through the ages: Hatshepsut to CleopatraFrom$8,995.00
Egypt & Red Sea Diving – Wonders of Man & NatureFrom$6,995.00
Israel – Holyland Unveiled: History, People, Religion & BeautyFrom$3,995.00
Great Escapes: Jordan – Treasures of the Hashemite KingdomFrom$3,295