Price Starting at $10,995.00
Savor some of man and nature’s greatest creations on a cultural and wildlife safari to Egypt and Kenya. Beginning in Cairo, behold the majestic Sphinx, the towering pyramids, and the treasures of the Pharaohs. Then it’s on to Kenya to experience exciting wildlife viewing at some of its most beautiful locations – Samburu, Lakes Nakuru, Naivasha & Elmenteita, and the legendary Maasai Mara. Return to Cairo with a chance to discover the life blood of Egypt on a Nile cruise, and marvel at ancient temples, modern wonders and impressive monuments. Welcoming local cultures, awesome monuments, distinctive landscapes and irresistible animals will make this a true African Odyssey.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- 4-Day/3-Night Nile cruise aboard the M/S Sonesta St. George, or similar.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners; breakfast daily; all meals while on safari and cruise and other meals as specified.
- English-speaking expert Egyptologist throughout Egypt and English-speaking guide during Jordan extension. Naturalist guide while in Kenya.
- Sightseeing by private motorcoach in Egypt and Jordan; land cruisers are used in Kenya with guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entry and park fees.
- Complimentary luggage tags and water bottle.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
East Africa – Land of the Maasai and the “Big Five”From$8,395.00
Egypt & the Nile – Eternal Land of the Pyramids & BeyondFrom$7,295.00
Great Escapes: Kenya – The Original Safari DestinationFrom$5,195
Women’s Journey to Egypt – Women through the ages: Hatshepsut to CleopatraFrom$8,995.00