Price Starting at $3,695.00
Bangkok’s soundtrack blends ancient melodies with techno-beats within a whirl of neon lights that glow in the thick Southeast Asian air. Leave the city and the pace slackens, as you float languorously down rivers, trek through ancient forests, and explore the archaeological vestiges of Thailand’s past, still inextricably connected to its present. Travel to the high country and witness how formerly isolated tribes maintain their cultural heritage in the face of encroaching modernity. In a special post extension, visit the expansive ruins of the Angkor Archeological Park and navigate the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as indicated in itinerary. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinnner)
- All touring via air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Services of professional English-speaking tour guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel gratuities and taxes.
- All park, reserves, and attractions entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Escapes: Vietnam – A Mosaic of Culture & Natural BeautyFrom$3,295
India – A Mosaic of Culture, Mysticism & TigersFrom$5,795.00
Great Escapes: Sri LankaFrom$2,695
Vietnam – A Tapestry of Beauty, History & TraditionsFrom$5,995.00