Bangkok’s soundtrack blends ancient melodies with techno-beats within a whirl of neon lights that glow in the thick Southeast Asian air. Leave the city and the pace slackens, as you float languorously down rivers, trek through ancient forests, and explore the archaeological vestiges of Thailand’s past, still inextricably connected to its present. Travel to the high country and witness how formerly isolated tribes maintain their cultural heritage in the face of encroaching modernity. In a special post extension, visit the expansive ruins of the Angkor Archeological Park and navigate the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout at hotels and lodges listed in the itinerary, or similar.
- Breakfasts daily, all other meals as indicated in itinerary. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinnner)
- All touring via air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Services of professional English-speaking tour guide throughout.
- All applicable hotel gratuities and taxes.
- All park, reserves, and attractions entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Wild India – Mowgli’s Playground … Tigers, Langurs & Barking DeerFrom$5,295.00
Papua New Guinea – Of Huli Wig Men, Ancestral Spirits, and the SepikFrom$9,695.00
Australia “Down Under” Unveiled: The Nature & Culture of Oz
New Zealand – Kiwi State of Mind … Mountains, Fjords & Maori CultureFrom$7,395.00