Pull back the curtain on the most dazzling spectacles of nature on this journey to the Land of Fire and Ice. Visit the most miraculous natural wonders in Iceland, from volcanic fields to hot mineral springs, and from the crashing roar of spectacular waterfalls to the trumpeting spray of erupting geysers. Spend your nights under the inky expanse of a star-lit sky, hunting for the most admired phenomenon of winter – the Aurora Borealis. Whether the paintbrush of Mother Nature is lighting the night sky with pinks and greens, oranges and blues, or simply tracing your path through the ancient marvels carved into the Icelandic land, you are in for a drama like none other, played out on the grand stage of Planet Earth.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Mar & Nov-Dec$4,295
Jan-Mar & Nov-Dec$4,595
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Icelandic breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner, and other meals as per itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a specialist guide with 10 travelers.
- Entrance fees to all venues indicated.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
The Arctic – Svalbard Archipelago, Norway – The Wildlife Kingdom of the NorthFrom$13,250.00
European River Cruise – Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland – The Zoos of Europe & Cruising the Rhine RiverFrom$8,995.00
European River Cruises – Lyon to Arles, France – Sensations of Southern France & The Riviera
Iceland – Volcanoes, Fjords, and Spas in the Land of ‘Fire & Ice’From$7,895.00