Pull back the curtain on the most dazzling spectacles of nature on this journey to the Land of Fire and Ice. Visit the most miraculous natural wonders in Iceland, from volcanic fields to hot mineral springs, and from the crashing roar of spectacular waterfalls to the trumpeting spray of erupting geysers. Spend your nights under the inky expanse of a star-lit sky, hunting for the most admired phenomenon of winter – the Aurora Borealis. Whether the paintbrush of Mother Nature is lighting the night sky with pinks and greens, oranges and blues, or simply tracing your path through the ancient marvels carved into the Icelandic land, you are in for a drama like none other, played out on the grand stage of Planet Earth.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Icelandic breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner, and other meals as per itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a specialist guide with 10 travelers.
- Entrance fees to all venues indicated.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Venice & Verona, Italy – A Rhapsody of Culture: From Opera to Hidden GardensFrom$5,095.00
Umbria, Italy – Jazz & Food in the Green Heart of ItalyFrom$4,395.00
Central Europe in Concert – Germany & AustriaFrom$7,095.00
European River Cruises – Lyon to Arles, France – Sensations of Southern France & The Riviera