For a cultural and wildlife adventure a little closer to home and your own time zone, journey to the enchanted isles of the Galapagos. Begin with 3 nights on the mainland discovering UNESCO World Heritage marvels in Quito, snow-capped mountains and fantastic shopping in Otavalo, and friendly people every step of the way. Then board your vessel for a 4-night cruise aboard the Coral I or II, to experience close encounters with animals found nowhere else on earth. Feel the wind in your hair as you motor in an open panga between the boat and the next island, where your hikes will be accompanied by knowledgeable guides eager to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for this world treasure.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
LOW: Jan 6-Apr 4; May 26-Jul 2; Aug 27-Oct 1; Nov 23-Dec 17$4,995
HIGH: All other times$5,295
LOW: Jan 6-Apr 4; May 26-Jul 2; Aug 27-Oct 1; Nov 23-Dec 17$5,395
HIGH: All other times$5,695
Maximum group size: 56 travelers between the two vessels.
Note: Cruise itineraries are current as of September, 2017, and are subject to change on the discretion of Galapagos park headquarters or cruise operator. Furthermore, vessels are on 14-day rotations and do not visit the same island more than once during this time. Depending on departure date, this cruise itinerary might be different.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations at hotels in itinerary, or similar.
- American breakfast in Quito. All meals while on the Galapagos cruise. All other meals as specified.
- 5-Days/4-Nights Cruise to the Galapagos Islands aboard the CORAL I OR II with all meals included, based on Standard Cabin. Upgrades to Standard Plus and Junior Cabins at additional cost are available. Naturalist guide provided aboard the ship.
- Expert local guides throughout.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips and taxes.
- Fuel surcharges on the cruise.
- All entrance fees to places of interest visited and on sightseeing tours indicated in the itinerary, excluding the Galapagos Islands entry fees ($100 currently) and Ingala Card ($20 currently.)
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Belize – Including Tikal, Guatemala – Reefs, Rainforests & Mayan Ruins
Chile & Argentina – Andean Grandeur in the Patagonian Lake DistrictFrom$9,495.00
Colombia – Modernity Meets Tradition in the Foothills of the AndesFrom$5,295.00
Great Escapes: Peru – Of Land and Water, of History and NatureFrom$3,895