Price Starting at $3,695.00
Explore Jordan, its rich history and culture spread across a tapestry of dramatic ancient ruins and stunning pastel desertscapes and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where modernity and tradition play out in stunning ways. Explore the well-preserved ruins at Jerash and the inspiring Nabatean city of Petra – carved out of solid rock, Crusade era fortresses, and venerated Biblical sites. In the UAE, visit Dubai and the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding amidst towering modern skyscrapers, a symbol of the UAE’s economic prowess, and in Abu Dhabi marvel at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which can hold 41,000 worshipers
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout, as indicated or similar.
- American breakfast throughout and other meals as specified.
- Sightseeing in Jordan and Dubai by private air-conditioned car or motor coach with bottled water on board. 4×4 vehicle in Wadi Rum and in some parts of Oman.
- Petra Kitchen experience, and Bedouin family visit on the Oman extension.
- Entrance fees to all sites specified in the itinerary
- Professional guide in each country escorting the group.
- Applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entrance fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Israel – Holyland Unveiled: History, People, Religion & BeautyFrom$3,995.00
Egypt & the Nile – Follow the Path of the PharaohsFrom$6,895.00
Sudan – The Kingdom of the Nubian PharaohsFrom$6,895.00
Morocco – Mystique Under the Moroccan SunFrom$6,895.00