Price Starting at $3,295.00
Explore Jordan, its rich history and culture spread across a tapestry of dramatic ancient ruins and stunning pastel desertscapes and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where modernity and tradition play out in stunning ways. Explore the well-preserved ruins at Jerash and the inspiring Nabatean city of Petra – carved out of solid rock, Crusade era fortresses, and venerated Biblical sites. In the UAE, visit Dubai and the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding amidst towering modern skyscrapers, a symbol of the UAE’s economic prowess, and in Abu Dhabi marvel at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which can hold 41,000 worshipers
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan 10-Feb 20; May 21-Jun 15; Sep 1-15; Nov 21-Dec 23$3,495
Feb 21-May 20; Sep 16-Nov 20$3,895
Jun 16-Aug 31$3,295
Jan 10-Feb 20; May 21-Jun 15; Sep 1-15; Nov 21-Dec 23$3,795
Feb 21-May 20; Sep 16-Nov 20$4,195
Jun 16-Aug 31$3,595
Maximum group size: Although larger groups can be accommodated, we recommend a maximum of 30 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout, as indicated or similar.
- American breakfast throughout and other meals as specified.
- Sightseeing in Jordan and Dubai by private air-conditioned car or motor coach with bottled water on board. 4×4 vehicle in Wadi Rum and in some parts of Oman.
- Petra Kitchen experience, and Bedouin family visit on the Oman extension.
- Entrance fees to all sites specified in the itinerary
- Professional guide in each country escorting the group.
- Applicable hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All entrance fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Escapes: Israel – A Mosaic of History & Religion in the Promised LandFrom$4,595
Israel – The Heritage and The HopeFrom$5,195.00
Morocco – Mystique Under the Moroccan SunFrom$5,995.00
Great Escapes: Morocco – Imperial Cities, Kasbahs & Berber ‘Whiskey’From$4,595