For those who have never visited, the sheer scale of India often comes as a shock. The subcontinent is so vast and diverse, with so much history, cultural variation, and sights on offer that it can be overwhelming. This unique program visits 20 of the protected UNESCO World Heritage Sites that dot the nation of India in an efficient 20 days. This is the way to see the Taj Mahal without missing the temples of Goa or the Elephanta Caves of Mumbai. Join us on this magnificent tour of some of the greatest sites of India, a true sampling of what this incredible country has to offer.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Internal flights in India.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals during trip in India, starting with breakfast on day 3 and finishing with dinner on day 20.
- Sightseeing in National Parks, and points of interest as indicated.
- Specialist guide, with 10 full-paying travelers.
- All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags, water bottle, and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Indonesia – Of Temples, Wildlife, Mountains & SandFrom$7,995.00
Thailand – Treasures from the Land of SiamFrom$3,495.00
Great Escapes: Sri LankaFrom$2,295
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia – A Culture Mosaic of Asian MarvelsFrom$5,295.00