Price Starting at $6,795.00
From the first human settlers of the Stone Age to the great Roman Empire, to the kings and queens of the medieval age, Croatia has persevered. This landscape is covered in monuments from nearly every era of human history and in each city you might wander from a Roman street to a medieval church before stopping off in a trendy modern bistro for your afternoon coffee. This whirlwind tour visits over a dozen major locations in Croatia where you will witness fairytale forests dotted with medieval castles, sparkling streams, and gushing waterfalls. You’ll take idyllic sails on crystal clear waters into forgotten coves and grottos and stop for tastings and conversations with locals in vineyards. Come to this bridge between past and present, where you’ll learn and experience the storied heritage and current culture of Croatia.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach.
- Breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner and other meals as per itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Wine tastings and cooking classes as per itinerary.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- All museum, national parks and attraction entry fees indicated on itinerary.
- Specialist guide throughout the tour, as well as local guides for excursions.
- Porterage for baggage handling.
- All entry fees.
- Complimentary baggage tags and passport wallet.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Great Britain – Victoria’s England – The Queen that Defined an EmpireFrom$5,595.00
Greece – Marvels of God & NatureFrom$5,295.00
Iceland – Volcanoes, Fjords, and Spas in the Land of ‘Fire & Ice’From$7,395.00
Italy – Countryside, Canals, and ‘Cucina’ in Tuscany and the NorthFrom$6,595.00