Journey to London, the birthplace of modern theater and a global cornerstone of art and culture. You’ll spend your days browsing the ancient relics and priceless art at world famous museums and walking the halls of royal palaces. Your nights will include world class theater performances, where you’ll be dazzled by the lights and bustle of the hottest West End attractions and taken back in time in the historical grandeur of Shakespeare’s globe. You’ll stand a breath away from the royal jewels, stroll along the ancient roman springs at Bath-Spa, and gaze upon the ancient mystery of Stonehenge. Join us for an unforgettable trip to London.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Jan-Mar & Nov-Dec$4,495
Jan-Mar & Nov-Dec$4,695
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and a welcome dinner.
- Tickets to three London-area theater performances including roundtrip coach transfers. Note: Theater performances and schedules are subject to change
- Visits and admission fees to all venues indicated in itinerary.
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a Specialist London Theatre Guide for visits only – not during shows – with 10 travelers.
- Gratuities for baggage handling and wait staff on included meals.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary passport wallets and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Greece – Marvels of God & NatureFrom$6,995.00
European River Cruise – Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland – The Zoos of Europe & Cruising the Rhine RiverFrom$8,995.00
France – Essential Paris – An Iconic Collection of Cultural HitsFrom$4,195.00
European River Cruises – Lyon to Arles, France – Sensations of Southern France & The Riviera