Despite Iceland’s northern location, it is an unusually warm country, both in weather and in the hearts of its people. Active volcanoes provide natural spas throughout Iceland, glaciers and mountains dot the country providing many rivers flowing to the ocean, and the Gulf Stream warms the island. Discover this warmth for yourself in Iceland’s famous natural spas, on the trails of its mountains, waterfalls and volcanoes, and in the culture of its people. This trip is sure to leave an indelible impression, and fill your heart and soul with a type of Nordic happiness only Iceland can provide.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Icelandic breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner, and other meals as per itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a specialist guide with 10 travelers.
- Entrance fees to all venues indicated.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
European River Cruises – Lyon to Arles, France – Sensations of Southern France & The Riviera
The Nature of Italy: Rome to Naples ~ Italy’s Notable National Parks and Glorious GrottosFrom$6,095.00
European River Cruises – Porto to Porto, Portugal & Spain – Secrets of the Douro & Remarkable Lisbon
Southern Italy – Discovering Magna Graecia in the Boot of ItalyFrom$5,695.00