Despite Iceland’s northern location, it is an unusually warm country, both in weather and in the hearts of its people. Active volcanoes provide natural spas throughout Iceland, glaciers and mountains dot the country providing many rivers flowing to the ocean, and the Gulf Stream warms the island. Discover this warmth for yourself in Iceland’s famous natural spas, on the trails of its mountains, waterfalls and volcanoes, and in the culture of its people. This trip is sure to leave an indelible impression, and fill your heart and soul with a type of Nordic happiness only Iceland can provide.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Icelandic breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner, and other meals as per itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a specialist guide with 10 travelers.
- Entrance fees to all venues indicated.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
North Italy & Tuscany – In the Footsteps of Verdi & PucciniFrom$5,795.00
Iceland – The Northern Lights Nature’s Most Spectacular PerformanceFrom$3,895.00
Great Britain – Victoria’s England – The Queen that Defined an EmpireFrom$5,695.00
European River Cruise – Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland – The Zoos of Europe & Cruising the Rhine RiverFrom$8,995.00