Price Starting at $7,695.00
Discover Ireland and Wales, two Celtic nations. While geographically they are tied at the hip to England, both maintain their own unique cultural identity and languages. Ireland is known as the ‘Emerald Isle’ for its striking verdant landscapes, dotted with medieval castles and rustic villages. Wales is known as the “Land of Song” with a long cultural history of music and culture. Its rocky coastline is truly a sight to behold. Enjoy the cultural wealth of these two Celtic countries, from ancient architecture to local custom to the quiet marvel of their natural wonders.
Degree of Difficulty –
Prices vary by season and package. Please inquire by phone at (800) 627-1244 or email email@example.com for more information and a pricing estimate.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Breakfast daily and a welcome and farewell dinner. Other meals as specified in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Visits and admission fees to all venues indicated in itinerary.
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a Specialist Guide – one in Ireland and a different one in Wales.
- Gratuities for baggage handling and wait staff on included meals.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing and with included meals.
- Complimentary passport wallets and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Sicily, Italy – Nature and Archaeology in Ancient TrinacriaFrom$4,995.00
North Italy & Tuscany – In the Footsteps of Verdi & PucciniFrom$5,795.00
Central Europe in Concert – Germany & AustriaFrom$7,095.00
The Nature of Greece – The Immortal Landscape: Peaks, Gorges, Caves, and CoastFrom$8,395.00