Bask in the glow of the City of Light on this journey to the capital of love and culture. Wander the cobble-lined streets of Paris, listening to the echoing cry of the Notre Dame bell tower and the buzz of city life along the River Seine. Travel through centuries of incredible historical significance as you visit the Sun King’s court at Versailles, gaze at Monet’s water lilies, and explore the halls of a chateaux in the Loire Valley. From culinary experiences to theatrical performances, Paris will overwhelm your senses, enrich your spirit, and win your heart.
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: No restrictions, although we recommend a maximum of 35 travelers.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Continental breakfast daily, a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner. (B=Breaktast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Culinary experience at Les Coulisses du Chef.
- All ground transfers and excursions in private deluxe motor coach.
- Services of a specialist Paris guide with 10 travelers for visits only – not during performance.
- Entrance fees to all venues indicated and two performances of the ballet or opera.
- Complimentary bottled water on coaches during sightseeing.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
North Italy & Tuscany – In the Footsteps of Verdi & PucciniFrom$5,595.00
Southern Italy – Discovering Magna Graecia in the Boot of ItalyFrom$5,895.00
Greece – Playground of the Gods & Island LifeFrom$4,795
Great Britain – Victoria’s England – The Queen that Defined an EmpireFrom$5,695.00