Experience landscapes sculpted throughout the centuries by tumultuous volcanic upheaval and get upclose views of unique wildlife. Become enveloped by the spectacular countryside of extinct volcanoes, indigenous villages and patchwork fields as you drive to Otavalo. Follow in Charles Darwin’s footsteps as you investigate his ‘living laboratory’ and decide whether his theory of Natural Selection holds true today. Swim and snorkel among fur seals and penguins, watch Sally Lightfoot Crabs and iguanas scamper across the sand and witness colonies of Nazca and Blue-footed Boobies and Frigatebirds. End with a few days on land at a luxury tented camp in the highlands in the company of Darwin’s finches, giant tortoises, and tranquility
Degree of Difficulty –
PRICING: Per person, based on double occupancy
Maximum group size: 24 Travelers. The Galapagos Safari Camp has only 9 luxury tents and
one family unit that can accommodate 6 travelers.
Note: Cruise itineraries are current as of September, 2017, and are subject to change on the discretion of Galapagos park headquarters or cruise operator. Furthermore, vessels are on 14-day rotations and they do not visit the same island more than once during this time. Depending on departure date, this cruise itinerary might be different.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Superior and best available accommodations at hotels and cruise ship in Ecuador.
- American breakfast in Quito and Guayaquil. All meals while on the Galapagos cruise. All other meals as specified.
- 5-Days/4-Nights Cruise to the Galapagos Islands aboard the M/Y LA PINTA with all meals included. Naturalist guide provided aboard the ship.
- 2-nights under canvas at the luxurious Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz Island with breakfast and dinner included daily.
- Expert local guides throughout.
- Gratuities for baggage handling, hotel tips and taxes.
- All entrance fees to places of interest visited and on sightseeing tours indicated in the itinerary, excluding the Galapagos Islands entry fees (currently $100) and Ingala Card (currently $20.)
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Peru – Land of Mysticism … Five Thousand Years of HistoryFrom$6,795.00
Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995
Brazil – A Sense of Water: The Amazon, Iguassu Falls & Rio de JaneiroFrom$5,395.00
Belize – Including Tikal, Guatemala – Reefs, Rainforests & Mayan RuinsFrom$6,195.00