Price Starting at $3,395.00
With its abundance of reefs and rainforests, concern for conservation and truly incredible birdlife and amphibians, Costa Rica is the favored destination for those travelers with less time, but a love of nature. Discover the secrets of the rainforest from a bird’s point of view on the Rainforest Aerial Tram and by boat as you glide along the natural inland waterways and canals in Tortuguero National Park. Witness as thousands of turtles lumber ashore, lay their eggs and return to the sea. Watch the spectacular display of Arenal Volcano’s eruptions in the distance as you sip your drink and enjoy the hot springs. Your head and heart will literally be in the clouds as you explore Monteverde Cloud Forest, home to over 320 species of birds, including the Resplendent Quetzal.
Degree of Difficulty –
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- All ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
- Services of professional naturalist throughout the tour.
- All meals as specified.
- All hotel/lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
- All park entry fees.
- Complimentary passport wallet and baggage tags.
- Complimentary emergency evacuation insurance.
Colombia – Modernity Meets Tradition in the Foothills of the AndesFrom$5,595.00
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands – In the Footsteps of EvolutionFrom$10,895.00
Cuba – Passion, Preservation, and the Rhythms of LifeFrom$3,695.00
Great Escapes: Ecuador & the Galapagos – Giant Tortoises, Fur Seals & Red Footed BoobiesFrom$5,995